[pde-dev] Target UI Discussion

A short meeting was held to discuss the target definition user interface and what changes we might want to see in 3.6.  We are happy with the overall flow of the current UI and don't want to disrupt current workflows.  However, there are changes to the underlying models that will affect the UI, we want to see target definitions better integrated with p2, and there are a number of bugs we want to see fixed.  The discussion is summarized on the PDE wiki.  If anyone else in the community would like to express their thoughts, please add some discussion points to the wiki page or bring it up on this mailing list.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Meetings/20091015

Curtis

Back to the top