[pde-dev] New Test Plan on Wiki

To support the stated 3.6 goal of improving communication and code quality within PDE, we have created a new testing area on the PDE wiki.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Testing

We are hoping that we can get better participation in the milestone test passes, improved code coverage, and verification of fixed bugs. We would like to see the following get done during this (and every) milestone test pass. If you would like to be involved, you can add yourself to the appropriate areas on the test plan wiki page. If you have any questions you can use this mailing list.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Testing/3.6M2

At the moment this test plan is targeted towards PDE UI. Hopefully we can integrate the other components in the near future.

Curtis Windatt

Back to the top