Re: [pde-dev] How to exclude source code from the build

Have you tried using the "src.excludes" property?

http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/reference/pde_feature_generating_build.htm

Darin

From:
Mark Russell <mark_russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
08/24/2009 08:37 AM
Subject:
[pde-dev] How to exclude source code from the build
Sent by:
pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have some code that I inherited.  It has part of a Java source tree that
the should not be compiled.  In the project
configuration under the source tab I have added an exclude section to the
source folder.  It will run fine in the IDE.

However, once I try to build it under headless PDE build the build tries
to compile the code that is excluded.

I have looked through the help and tried several different exclude
parameters to do this.  None of them seem to work.

Can anyone help me setup the PDE build so I can exclude this section of
code that needs to be delivered with the plugin but can
not be compiled?

Please let me know if more information is needed.

--
Mark Russell
Build Master