Re: [pde-dev] recommended way of adding platform-specific plugins during pdebuild

I would suggest that you use a PDE target platform definition with a "Software Site" container. When you set up that container, you should uncheck the "Include required software" and then check the "Include all environments".

If you then add the universal features to the container, all plug-ins for all platforms will be included.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren