Re: [pde-dev] Plug-in vs. Bundle

No concerns. Just few thoughts. How about introducing a new OSGi perspective. Also providing the OSGi specific Project templates (which will help keep all the Eclipse specific stuff out). The rational behind this suggestion being that this shall project PDE as a proper OSGi Dev Environment. It shall give adopters a confidence of build OSGi App and shall also reduce the entry barriers for the new adopters (who want to embrace open source and OSGi/Equinox).

thanks,
Ankur..