[pde-dev] PDE/Build I-build contribution for July 14th, 2009

I will not be in the office on Monday July 13, and have therefore tagged pde.build for Tuesdays IBuild
-Andrew

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 252711. build script generator fails to resolve older plugin (FIXED)
+ Bug 283060. Context repositories not passed to the product publisher (FIXED)
+ Bug 283063. customAssembly not set for assemble.p2 script (FIXED)
+ Bug 283091. product mirroring from context should be non-greedy (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.pde.build.tests
org.eclipse.pde.build

Back to the top