[pde-dev] Fresh Ideas and Planning for 3.6

Thanks to everyone, we have 3.5 pretty much out the door.

As we all take some time off to relax, I've started a rough draft of a planning document for 3.6
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Plan/3.6

This is in no way a formal plan, just a place for us to collect ideas when we get in the official planning process. Our minds are fresh still so it's good to write down some ideas before the break.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top