Re: [pde-dev] Multiple versions of the same plugin in my target

> What's the expectation of the target management when multiple
> versions of the same bundle exists in my target, and I don't specify
> version numbers?  I have been doing week to week updates, and my
> target is set to my host.

Is your target defined as an "installation" of ${eclipse_home}? In this
case the p2 profile is queried to determine what bundles are present in
your host. I would only expect one version of a bundle to be installed in
your host.

Darin

Back to the top