[pde-dev] 3.5 RC2 and on...

I just wanted to say two things:

First, thanks to everyone, we're almost done closing out 3.5... the team has done an awesome job this year!

Second, RC2 is coming up and there are new rules of engagement. The rules for RC2 require that we have 2 additional committers +1's each patch before it can be released.

These rules don't apply to documentation which you're able to commit at anytime :)

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top