[pde-dev] Extending 'Compare with' option in eclipse

Hi,

I need to compare remote files in the plugin that i'm developing by extending RSE.
I have a view providing display of all the remote files existing in a particular workspace. I want to have 'Compare with' option on the context menu of that view. I'll do the downloading of those files and use those local files for compare.
But i'm stuck with how to extend the compare plugin (org.eclipse.compare).
It would be great if anyone directs me to the help doc or any pointers would be of help.

Thanks in advance,
Vrush.

Back to the top