Re: [pde-dev] get the id value from wizard in plugin.xml

I mean something like this:

have class:

class ApplicationWizard extends NewWizard {
// all your original logic here
}

class ApplicationInitiatedWizard extends ApplicationWizard {
// logic specific to ApplicationInitiated wizard
}

class NetworkInitiatedWizard extends ApplicationWizard {
// logic specific to NetworkInitiated wizard
}

and slightly update your plugin.xml file (note only class arguments have changed).

<plugin>
  <extension
        point="org.eclipse.ui.newWizards">
        <category
              id="MyWizards"
              name="My wonderful Applicaton">
</category> <wizard
           category="MyWizards"
           class="com.app.template.ApplicationInitiatedWizard"
           hasPages="true"
           icon="icons/logo.gif"
           id="ApplicationInitiated"
           name="Application Initiated"
           project="true"/>

      <wizard
           category="MyWizards"
           class="com.app.template.NetworkInitiatedWizard"
           hasPages="true"
           icon="icons/logo.gif"
           id="NetworkInitiated"
           name="Network Triggered"
           project="true"/>
  </extension>
</plugin>

Lavoropde Ww pisze:
So sorry Jacek Pospychała
Thanks for the suggest. I looked the eclipse newsgroups but I din't find anything for me.
You wrote I can use an abstract class..
Can you show me an example?

For me, this example could be very important to solve my problem.

bye

Back to the top