From: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: 10 February 2009 17:30
To: Eclipse PDE general developers list.
Subject: Re: [pde-dev] Problem adding additional locations to target platform Plug-ins list

Please seek IBM support channels then since you're using IBM products.

The PDE mailing list is geared towards the base Eclipse only.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Ian Carr <icarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	I am actually working with IBM Lotus expeditor, and having problems adding 3rd party plugins to the development platform.

	This seemed to be one way I could do it relatively sanely and more importantly repeatably.

	In IBM RAD derived from a (3.4.0 eclipse base) adding the plugins this way seems to work. But I need a non RAD solution for my team.

	I think that expeditor tooling does use 'Target definitions' in that I can pick a target type from their launch tooling, but I don't see a way to add to these, other than by using the platform tooling as above???

	Many thanks

	Ian