[pde-dev] XML View

Hi,

I have an application that use many XML files that represent workflows. What
I'm trying to do is adding a new view way for these XMLs, so you can see
them as a graphic workflow or as page's flow, like JSP, JSF and many other
plug-in.

Since there are many plg-ins that have this feature, what I wonder is how to
do it? I suppose there's just a PDE where I can add the images and what node
they represent. If I'm wrong just correct me.

Thanks in advance.

IP