[pde-dev] Feature Patch issue

Hi all.
I don't understand the feature patch approach, and I don't find basic documentation on it on the Eclipse website.

I have two plugins, I export them and I create related feature, so I can install them from my update-site.
Now I want to update my plugins (and related feature, obviously): is this possible via a feature patch? How can I do?
I have to refer to the original feature from the created patch? Have The original feature to include the new version of
the plugins?
Thanks in advance.

Back to the top