[pde-dev] Unable to induce plugin functionality in eclipse

Hi,
I am a newbie in eclipse plugin development. Recently I developed a sample plugin and unzipped the same in my "Eclipse_home/plugin" directory. I could not find the functionality induced in eclipse once I restart eclipse. Although Launching an eclipse instance from existing one displays the same functionality. I am attaching my sample plugin.

Thanks
Ashish