RE: [pde-dev] p2 IU "namespace flavor"

Flavor is a mechanism that we are not particularly happy with and as such
we've not put a lot of effort into documenting it.

Basically it allows you to characterize configuration information.  The same
bundle may be used in many different scenarios (IDE, RCP, server side, ...)
In one scenario it may need to be started.  In another it may need to be at
start level 26, ...  By creating "flavoring" InstallableUnits that carry
this configuration information and setting the flavor of a profile, p2 can
choose and install the configuration information related to the current
use/requirements.

Jeff