From: Philippe Sabourin <Philippe.Sabourin@xxxxxxx>
To: "pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/13/2008 04:03 PM
Subject: [pde-dev] Recreating plugin.xml editor form

Hey All,

I am looking for a way to create a custom .xml editor that would work like the plugin.xml form editor. It needs just the GUI form editor and the source. I have figured out how to make the source version and have a form, but I was wondering if there was an easy way to connect the two. Where would I find the source for the plugin.xml editor? That would help tremendously.

Thanks,
Philippe Sabourin