[pde-dev] does "dependencies not satisfied" just relate to plug-in-projects?

Platform: Intel Pentium M, Ubuntu 7.10, eclipse SDK 3.2.2

I get the following message when doing a PDE build on a .product with
plugin-dependences:

generateScript:
[eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been satisfied.

...and then noting more.  Ie. no list of plug-ins with unsatisfied
dependencies.

Does this means only problems with inter dependencies between the
projects I am currently building as a part of the product?  Or does it
include inter dependencies between plug-ins in the
<baseLocation>/plugins/ as well?

If I remove one of the plugin projects from <buildDirectory>/plugins/ I
get the above message, and then a list of plug-ins that cannot be built
because of unsatsified dependencies.

But when I put in all projects that are in the workspace I am able to
export from, I get just the single line of unsatisfied dependencies, but
no list of what's missing.

Thanx!

- Steinar

Back to the top