[pde-dev] How can I use a perspective plugin in my own RCP app

Hello there.
I have a problem: I have an empty RCP application, with an empty default
perspective, and a perspectiveBar
I would like to create plugins, which, copied into the directory of the
exported RCP apps plugins directory will show up in the Add
Perspectives/Other dialog box
I have created such a plugin with a wizard, the Release Engineering
perspective, that works when I start it in an Eclipse Workbench, it shows up
in the Add perspectives dialog ...
I suppose i have to add something to the RCP app... some extension point
maybe?
Thanks for your answers in advance