[pde-dev] Problems in creating my tool-chain plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to build a plugin for the SDCC (http://sdcc.sourceforge.net), specifically for the PIC series of uCs. But I hit a brick wall directly when I'm to create a new projectType. When I right-click on the org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.buildDefinitions extension, I can only have "Generic" as choice.
I.e. I cannot even choose a "projectType".

What am I doing wrong ? I've added dependency to org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core, then added the extension org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions
all according to the docs.

Eclipse I'm using:
Version: 3.3.1
Build id: M20070921-1145