[pde-dev] [IMPORTING PROJECT]

Thanks for the fast answer.

Now I need to ask one more favor

I need to import a project on eclipse programatically.

I tried:

ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace
().getRoot().getProject("my
-project-path").open(null);

but it's not working.

This is part of the stacktrace:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path for project must have only one
segment.
   at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isLegal (Assert.java:62)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.WorkspaceRoot.getProject(
WorkspaceRoot.java:164)

I'm running this from that wizard plugin.

Another issue is,

For this wizard component, I added on item to the menu, so when I press New
-> Other I can select the project from my plugin and start the wizard.

That's just what I wanted, but If I try to select New -> Project then it
doesn't show up. Is there a particular configuration to define that menu
item as a Project menu item?

Thanks a lot for the help,

--
João Kreuzberg