[pde-dev] Spell Checking (Eclipse 3.3)

Hello,

We have a project at university and want to enable the spell checking feature for an Editor plug-in. We have tried to find some information about how to implement this and therefore tried to comprehend the Java Editor Implementation (org.eclipse.jdt.ui). Unfortunately we weren't able to do so because of the complexity of the editor. So our question is if someone could explain us the basic steps how to implement this feature in our own editor.

Thanks a lot in advance
Robert Langenberg & Andreas Richter

Back to the top