[pde-dev] Visual Editor Palette showing "Palette is not available"

Hi PDE,

      I need an urgent help.

We use Visual Editor for buliding GUI's in eclipse.

So while installing Visual editor I have downloaded required zip files and copied and pasted that to the eclipse folder.

I am getting the palette but there are no contents inside and it shows a message "Palette is not available" inside that palette.

Code is generated but no GUI View.

Please help me how to install Visula Editor properly such that the Palette and the GUI View are visible.

Regards,
Vipin Nair.

stop watch

Back to the top