[pde-dev] dynamically contributing to the target editor's context menu

Hi,

I am developing a plugin which will provide extension points for contributing to the target text editor's context menu.
I have seen examples of contributing statically i.e. writing the constructs to add menu paths,actions etc in the plugin.xml.
But I want to dynamically add menu items to the context menus of the currently active editor.
Please let me know how I can acheive this.I urgently require a solution for the same.

Thanking in advance.

Back to the top