[pde-dev] SWT exception thrown while running org.eclipse.test.UITestApplication through Launch configuration

I am trying to launch my UI based Junit testcase plugin using following
launch configuration:
run as application:
org.eclipse.test.UITestApplication

Arguments:
formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter,testresults.xml
-testpluginname com.uievolution.rcpmail.ui.tests -classname
com.uievolution.rcpmail.ui.tests.RcpMailTestSuite

I get SWTException 'junit/framework/TestListener' not found. The jar
containing this class does exist in dependency. Stack trace attached.

I tried
1. changing  dependency order, to include org.junit to top.
2. Including org.junit as Imported package.
3. Including org.junit as eclipse-registeredbuddy in manifest.mf
4. including plugin dependencies before JRE dependencies.
5.Including external junit.jar in Liraries path (Java Build path)

None of these have altered the behavior/exception.

Can anyone suggest what's missing or wrong?

Kindly point me to right forum if this is not the right one.

Thanks. http://www.nabble.com/file/4379/SWTException.rtf SWTException.rtf