[pde-dev] Fw: [pde-build-dev] Bug found in EquinoxHttpLaunchConfiguration

Forwarding onto the appropriate mailing list
----- Forwarded by Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM on 10/12/2006 08:36 AM -----
"Peter Neubauer" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-build-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/12/2006 08:26 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse PDE Build developers list." <pde-build-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

pde-build-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[pde-build-dev] Bug found in EquinoxHttpLaunchConfiguration

Hi,
I just found a bug in the EquinoxHttpLaunchConfiguration.java in
org.eclipse.pde.http.ui. I would like to file a bug with a diff for
that, but I need to know where the source is located for that bundle?
I can't find it under the /cvsroot/eclipse, tools or webtools repos.

Does anyone know more about this?
What section belongs the bug report in?

Cheers

/peter