[pde-dev] how to show a view dynamically

Hi all,
I have created a new view extending ViewPart. Now I can see this new view in windows=>show view. Now I require to show this view dynamically in one of my action class without user selct menu option windows=>show view. Is there a way to do this?
I just go through the api's and one possible method was createPartControl() methos. However the api doc says not to call it specifically, rather let workbench call it internally. Has any one done this before

Regards
Nalaka

Do you Yahoo!?