[pde-dev] Getting current directory of the plug-in

Hello,
I would like to get the directory of my plug-in.
Here is what I am trying to do.
I have an exe application which I call from within my RCP application. It is under a runtime directory under the plug-in. I would like to bundle that application along with my plug-in. I call the exe application as follows: Runtime.getRuntime().exec(plugin/exefilename);

Know if I export the RCP application as product - it is not able to find the exe directory which is within the plug-in jar file.

Any idea how I can achieve this?

Thanks
Deval

Back to the top