Re: [pde-dev] "add unimplemented methods" programmatically

well - what you could do is have a look at the package

java.lang.reflect

and specially at

java.lang.Class

it's quite easy to find out stuff about a class/interface if you have a fully qualified name. from there, writing a code generator should not be too difficult.

,rm

Julien Soudée wrote:
Hi.

I don't see how call the action which occured when the user clicks on the quick fix "add unimplemented methods".

Any suggestion ?

Thanks a lot.

Julien Soudée wrote:
Hi.

I'm currently developping a plug-in for Eclipse that creates a java file
from a template. The user can add interfaces and i would be able to add
unimplemented methods.
So my question is : haw can I do that ? With which API ? Have you got an
exemple ?

Thanks !