From: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cherie Wong
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:50 AM
To: Eclipse PDE general developers list.
Subject: Re: [pde-dev] Plug-in Development Resources

Sorry, sent a little too soon there :)

Go to Eclipse.org -> Articles and look up "Plug-ins".  There are a few articles there on getting started.  You can also look up "Bundles" if you want more details into plug-in lifecycles and how the platform manages these plug-ins.

Aside from that, give it a go and email the pertinent newsgroups with questions (http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index_project.php).

There are also a plethora of examples online but I really find the articles the best starting point.

Yours,
Cherie.