[pde-dev] Plugin for a new language

I'm looking to add a plugin for eclipse to handle another small language/pseudo-language.

I'm wondering if there is a good place to look for walkthroughs etc.

The language has a compiler which builds Java class files so the main thing I think I'm looking for is how to add a new Project wizard and then attaching a new "builder" to this type of project. I assume I could reuse the "launching" elements for Java since the compiled files are just classes.

I've found some things on syntax coloring etc. which were easy enough to implement, but I'm having some trouble understanding how to make this a separate type of project with its own "nature".

Anyone know a good place to start?