[pde-dev] how to customize the xml comparator for EMF ?

Hi,

We have done a plugin with EMF and now we want to compare two files built by this plugin. This tool should propose a GUI like the tree viewer in the EMF plugin.

How to customize the xml comparator extracted from the examples guide to compare two EMF files ?

Bests regards,
--
Sandrine Soudant <soudant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cogenit                                  Tél : +33 (0) 1 40 20 08 43

Back to the top