Re: [pde-dev] Is there a notification before the destruction of a vue?

You should ask this question on the org.eclipse.platform or org.eclipse.rcp newsgroup.

PaScaL

Jean-Philippe Shields <jean-philippe.shields@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/07/2006 11:06 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse PDE general developers list."

"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[pde-dev] Is there a notification before the destruction of a vue?

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is a notification that a view needs to be closed but just before it’s destruction by the Eclipse framework. The dispose() function is there to give a chance to do some cleanup and release resources after the view is destroyed but I would like a notification of the user pressing the X (close button on a view) before the destruction happens. Does anyone know a hint to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Jean-Philippe Shields
Conseiller informatique
Nurun Inc.

Tel: 418 627 0999 ext.216

www.nurun.com

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Ce message, transmis par courriel, est confidentiel, peut être protégé par le secret professionnel et est à l'usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus.  Toute autre personne est par les présentes avisée qu'il lui est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le distribuer ou le reproduire.  Si le destinataire ne peut être joint ou vous est inconnu, veuillez informer l'expéditeur par courrier électronique immédiatement et détruire ce message et toute copie de celui-ci. Merci.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it.  If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail message and destroy all copies.  Thank you.