[pde-dev] NoClassDefFound

I'm getting a NoClassDefFound exception.
I read from the archives Hasan Sanasara's answer, but
I don't understand the steps that he is saying.

In my plugin, I refer to the following class:
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.wizards.JavaCapabilityConfigurationPage
(I want to use this page to add a Java flavor to a new project).

This works fine in development, and when I expand the plugin into
my own environment.  But when I package it up and someone else
tries it, they get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jdt/ui/wizards/JavaCapabilityConfigurationPage

Here are the lines from Hasan's note on the subject:

Then in the Runtime tab add all dirs and jars as a classpath.
Include jars in the binary build('Build' tab).

Could someone explain what this means in my case?

Please respond to me directly, since I might not see the response in the list.

Ron Lane
ron.lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top