[pde-dev] file association with eclipse api

Welcome

I created my plugin with editor for some types of resources.
Everything seems to be ok but now i would like to associate some of
these resources ALSO to some other editor (XML editor which is part of
MyEclipse plugin, but this can be next problem so for now it would be
enough to associate with ANY default eclipse plugin ). I would like to
obtain functionality so i can choose if i want to use my editor or
some other from eclipse. I know that i can do this using
Window->Preferences->General->Editor->File associations but i would
like to this with use of eclipse api. Anyone knows how to do this?
Thanx

Regards,
Pawel Dolega

Back to the top