[pde-dev] Is it possible to use JNI inside an Eclipse plugin?

Hi to all,

I’m a newbie to eclipse and this mailing list.

First of all, I did not found any « Problem-Report-Form » to ask questions on this mailing list, so I will try to be as detailed as possible. I did find an old post similar to my problem but no one answered it.

I’m running Eclipse on Windows XP on a P4. I would like to use a plug-in to call some C++ code using JNI. The code works well in a Java application but it crashes every time from within a plug-in. Is there a limitation for the use of JNI inside a plug-in or the Eclipse framework?

Thanks in advance.

Jean-Philippe Shields

Back to the top