Re: [pde-dev] Project Type

Hi Daz,

I'm not sure of your exact question so correct me if I'm wrong.

If you're just making a plug-in, you need only go to
File->New->Plug-in Development->Plug-in Project.
What kind of project/plug-in types are you looking to make?

If you would like to customize your perspective you can go to
Windows->Customize Perspective...

Was that what you were looking for?

Yours,
Cherie.