[pde-dev] Project not visible

I have created a application , to which i have added differnet workbench actions such as NEW, etc. in the ApplicationActionBarAdvisor class. And, then created a product from the application.

When i launch the product andi create a new Simple Project in my application, it remains invisible on the Navigator. The dotted lines of the tree appears, but the project name is invisible. The project name becomes visible when i do a right click and choose "Rename".

Is this because some workbench action hasnt been added ?

thanks and regards
dalal

Back to the top