[pde-dev] Eclipse Form with TableViewer scroll problem

Hi all!

I have an Eclipse Form with two Sections. The first one is grabbing any excess space, and it contains a TableViewer. The second one is TWISTIE styled and it contains a FormText. My problem is that I can not force the table viewer scrollable. Always the entire form will be scrollable, not the table viewer. Using GridLayout I can solute for initial state, because in that time the table is empty. But changing the expanded state of the second section, the table will be as greater as it it's content and the antire form will be scrollable. Does anybody have any idea how can I solve this?

Thanks for any help,
Krisz

Back to the top