[pde-dev] Switching ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisors

Hi,

I want to be able to load a new ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisor when I change perspective in my RCP application. What I really want is something like a tool suite. For example I load the main application (which loads the default ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisor) and then, using the Perspective switcher, I wat to be able to change over to another application. I can load the other perspective no problem and I can see the event using a PerspectiveListener but what I really want is for the new plugin's shortcuts and menus and settings etc. to take over.

Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?

Thanks

Peter

Back to the top