[pde-dev] multiple dynamic popupMenus

Hi,

I have developed a TreeViewer and attached some objectContributions to
the context menu. This works fine, I have added some markers to the
menu, one of which MB_ADDITIONS. Now, between two separators, I have
to dynamically add menu items based on the selection. Sort of how the
"Open with>" menu works. The menu is shown, I do some database
lookups, and add a menu for each row found in the database.
Is this possible with the standard extension points?

Regards,
Leen Toelen

Back to the top