Re: [pde-dev] PropertySheet

FWIW I found a way to do this.

I wrote a small class called MyPropertySheet that extends PropertySheet and provided a method to override the createPartControl() method like this:

   public void createPartControl(Composite parent) {
       super.createPartControl(parent);
// Remove Buttons from the ToolBar
       IActionBars bars = getViewSite().getActionBars();
       bars.getToolBarManager().removeAll();
       bars.getMenuManager().removeAll();
   }

Hope this is of some use to someone else.

Peter

Peter Bracken wrote:

Hi,

I have a PropertySheet working in my application but I'd like to remove the buttons from the ActionBar (Show Categories, Show Advanced Properties and Restore Default Value). The PropertySheet doesn't seem to be very customizable at all.

I can't use the standalone view because I need other tabs too (Console etc.).

Does anyone know any way of acheiving this?

Thanks

Peter