[pde-dev] Multi-page editor -outline view

I am trying to get the outline view for an editor
page(say JavaEditor)inside a multipart editor. When
the Java Editor is run seperatly I am able to view the
outline page associated with it, but once it is added
as a part of the multi page editor I am unable to get
the outline view.

I can force the outline to be populated on some evet.
But I cannot make the outline treeview to appear on st

It would be helpful if anyone who has already done
this, can direct me
towards the correct resources/tutorials required for
performing the
above function.

-Thanks
 Preeda