Re: [pde-dev] Path of a document.

Hello Spiros,

I had the same problem some time ago in my editor plugin. You have to
do the following:
public static String getCurrentFileRealPath(){
        IWorkbenchWindow win = PlatformUI.getWorkbench
().getActiveWorkbenchWindow();

        IWorkbenchPage page = win.getActivePage();
        if (page != null) {
            IEditorPart editor = page.getActiveEditor();
            if (editor != null) {
                IEditorInput input = editor.getEditorInput();
                if (input instanceof IFileEditorInput) {
                    return ((IFileEditorInput)input).getFile
().getLocation().toOSString();
                }
            }
        }
        return null;
}
I expect it will be useful for you. Regards,
Alberto Montes
Informatica de Euskadi
Bilbao, Spain