[pde-dev] get the pathe of a selected file

I have a problem to develop a plugin that is:

I made an extetion to "org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus"

this is the plugin.xml file

<extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus">
      <objectContribution
            adaptable="true"

objectClass="org.eclipse.core.resources.IFile"
            nameFilter="*.s"
            id="com.example.helloworld.contribution1">
         <menu
               label="Majed submenu"
               path="additions"
               id="com.example.helloworld.menu1">
            <separator name="group1"/>
         </menu>
         <action
               enablesFor="1"
               label="Majed Action"

class="com.example.helloworld.popup.actions.MajedAction"
               icon="icons/sample.gif"

menubarPath="com.example.helloworld.menu1/group1"
               id="com.example.helloworld.newAction"/>
      </objectContribution>
   </extension>

this popup menu works well.
and I want the action to execute a binary over the
“.s” file that i select.
my problem is taht I can't get the path of this file.

Thanks for help.

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

Back to the top