[pde-dev] need some guidelines in plugin development in Eclipse

Hi All,
I am quiet new to plugin development in Eclipse and i need some guidelines
in how to start and from where?
my goal is to add to the CVS related "Editors" view (which is now very
simple) the following capabilities:
1. Double clicking a file name will open the file in an editor.
2. I want to be able to sort each column in the view.
3. right clicking on one of the lines will open a popup menu which will give
me the option to commit or update the selected file.

thats it for now,

i will be very thankful if you guys will help me

Thanks in advance

Sammy Kolt

Back to the top