[pde-dev] ..@dot error while generating plugin

Hello,

I am getting an error when i use the export wizard to export the plugin that i am trying to create.

I have searched for a log file but have not found any.
I have ran into this issue on 3 machines as of now and don't know where to start looking for a fix. I have been able to create the sample schemaEditor plugin from my machine but this one always fails with an error.

The exact error dialog says
----start ---

Problems during export

Reason:
 D;\viru\eclipse\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.ui\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\assemble.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.win32.win32.x86.xml:41:
The following error occured while executing this line:

 D;\viru\development\eclipseUMLBot\build.xml:173: D;\viru\eclipse\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.ui\temp\destination\plugins\eclipseUMLBot\@dot not found.

---end---

My setup:
eclipse-SDK-3.1M3-win32.zip
GEF-ALL-3.1M3.zip
J2SE 1.5 (project uses 1.4)
Windows XP SP2/2000 SP4 professional

Virender

PS: I have also attached my project here.
 <<eclipseUMLBot.zip>>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.