[pde-dev] JUnit Plug-in test bug

I can't run test MyTest in my 'core' plugin, but when
I move it to my 'application' plugin(plugin that
invokes my GUI), it works just
fine.

The only variable that I know of is which plugin
package the test is in.

When I run in core I get the following error
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found
in com.ide.core.MyTest

I've checked the plug-in dependencies in core and it
uses org.junit as does the 'application' plugin.

I've sent this to newsgroups such as eclipse.jdt.tools
and not received any response.  I feel like this might
be a bug given the lack of documentation on how to run
tests for a commercial plugin with a multi-package
architecture.

When you have more than one plugin package does one
become the default for running the tests?  I'm trying
not to be a dumb user, but I've fiddled around and
referenced numerous books to no avail.  If someone
could point me in the right direction it would be very
helpful.

thanks
ricky