[pde-dev] finding resources

Hi,

how can I locate a resource with a given filename and a packagename?
E.g. "org.eclipse.Test.data". It should be found if it is in any source-folder or in an imported JAR.

Thanks,
Gereon

P.S.
I send the same message yesterday but it didn't appear. Maybe because having an account in the "Eclipse Corner" (necessary for reading mailinglist-archives) isn't sufficient (but this would be nice). Now I subscribed this list though I prefer reading online. I hope it works now and doesn't appear twice.

Back to the top