[pde-dev] JUnit plug-in test question: No tests found

Hi,
When I try to run JUnit plugin tests in my
'application' plugin they run fine, but when I call
them under my 'core' plugin, I receive the following
error:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found
in com.sb.ide.core.SBProjectTest

I'm using the same method to execute both, select each
test class, then with the Run menu I select Run -> Run
As -> JUnit Plug-in Test

I definitely extended TestCase correctly, and I have
adhered to the right naming convention for tests so I
know the tests exist in the SBProjectTest class.

I'm not quite sure why this doesn't work, because when
I run tests in a different plugin they work fine.  I
must be missing something obvious but I'm not sure
what it is.

thanks,
Ricardo Garcia